Sunday, August 16, 2009

My wife the Fashionista and more cute sayings of our children.


Part I: Proper church attire
So Kristin and I now teach a sever yr old, Boys primary class. During sharing time, if a class is being reverent and singing particularly well, they win the "special hat" (or "hideous Hat" if you ask Kristin) for their teacher. I convinced our boys to win it for us, and they did a great job. When the Song leader asked who should wear the hat, since there are 2 of us, Kristin turned to point at me only to see 6 fingers pointed at her...it must suck to be the only girl in a class of boys.

Part II:

So we have a little rabbit that sneaks into our backyard to eat the grass by the patio. He is there every morning when we get up and sometimes in the evening. Well today Kristin suggested to the kids they put a carrot out for the rabbit, I ended up getting the task of sneaking out to drop the carrots and hopefully not chase him away; not surprisingly the rabbit bolted the moment I stepped out the side door. As I enter the house, Stephen 3 says to me,

"Did the bunny run away because you are ugly?"

Like Michelle says, compliments all around us.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh kids...just gotta love them. It's either laugh or cry. I try to laugh more than I cry but sometimes it's a pretty even battle...

Dee Lisonbee said...

Well, if he ran away for that reason we need you to visit us - they are having a field day in our garden and the traps are boring, watching you would be far more interesting.