Monday, May 3, 2010

A little bit of Charlie

Oh how I love Charlie's jumperoo! She needed something to entertain her, and she was tired of laying down to play in her pack and play. She wants to sit up and see what's going on around her. She's not quite tall enough to touch the ground and bounce yet, but she'll get there soon enough. I'm not sure she'll ever be able to boing as fast and crazy as Mackenzie did in her exersaucer, but we'll keep the video camera handy just in case.

Guess who loves her blanky?!??!

And finally, guess who FINALLY learned to roll over? She's a rolling machine now.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

She is absolutely delicious looking. I can't wait to see her again. Stop hogging her and share with her favorite auntie (now that courtney's gone and Tams is far away, I win, hands down)

Kristin said...

Actually Michelle, you do have a point there!! Favorite auntie it is!

Dee Lisonbee said...

Where did she get all the chub? She is so cute. Her little cheeks should count for part of her years supply

Tamara said...

I love those pictures of that baby! So much that I'll even take second favorite auntie. She is seriously just adorable. How do you not squeeze those cheeks all day long? Can't wait to see her next and squeeze her little cheeks!

Katie L. said...

Man, I need to post old pictures of Em! They look a lot alike, except Charlie's eyes and nose remind me more of Camille.