Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A very merry unbirthday to me!

As is tradition, Nana sent me a ride on toy for my 1st birthday... only my birthday isn't until December 10th and it arrived November 1st. My dad, I mean I, couldn't wait to open it- seriously! Once mommy told him what was in the box, he tore it open! I was VERY curious to see what was in that box.
I figured out what to do with the thing right away... and I pushed it right into the wall!
Once mom freed it from the wall, I pushed it right into the formal room, and right under the table. OK, so I haven't quite got this steering thing down yet, but it sure is helping motivate me to walk.
This is by far my most favorite of all my toys- I think it's Kol's favorite too. THANKS NANA!!!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Too cute. How fun to watch her learn to walk with that cute little toy. I love her little outfit and I can't wait to see you guys! January...HURRY UP!