Thursday, January 20, 2011

First day of nursing school-I was so nervous that I prayed beforehand that I would find my new friend regina who I met at orientation...and what do you know? She was nervous too so she got there an hour early like me! Mirror mirror onthe wall, I am my mother after all! We all love mom because she gets places way early!!! An hour early was definitely overkill but better safe than sorry right? Nothing like a little tender mercy for the first day to let me know it will be okay! Hooray for nursing school!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Aw, Michelle is a school girl again. Try not to bang your head on the desk when teachers are trying to teach you common sense (which can't be taught BTW- you either have it or you don't) and the "special" girl in the class keeps asking the world's dumbest questions that only takes common sense to answer-but she doesn't have any!!! A la la la! It's gonna be a piece of cake for you. Hooray for brain cells and a break from conversations with 5 yr olds!

The Queen said...

lol Kristin. Michelle I am so excited for you! I can't believe you are actually FINALLY in nursing school! I'll call you! (But not when you're in class....)