Monday, February 28, 2011

New Blog

Hey Family,

So a long time ago I promised to stop posting novels on this blog bumping off everyone else's posts and to start a blog for my family. Well I was in the process of writing a novel post on to this when I remembered about that promise. So...I started a blog for my family. It is obviously nothing fancy at this point. I just threw a couple of things together to make it work. I would like it to be mostly private so send me your email addresses so I can put you in as authorized users. For now, it is open to everyone, but I will be changing that soon. Here is the new address.

http://lisonbeelifelessons.blogspot.com/

-Matty

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Matty and Lisa!

Dee Lisonbee said...

I think this is a great idea. I am looking forward to seeing more of your posts.