Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Where are all your Easter pics people?!?!

Since I FINALLY got released as RS Secretary, I have more time to blog. People! Why hasn't anyone posted since February? C'mon, I know y'all took pictures for Easter so share them. Here, I'll start.

These were one of my favorite crafts that Auntie Courtney did with the kids. So cute!
Don't be jealous, but we got to spend the day before Easter with Grandma Opal. She helped dye Easter eggs, make birds nests, and supervise sugar cookie making.
We didn't end up taking any family pics taken on Easter- bummer since the kids were all color coordinated. I tried to convince the boys to get back in their church clothes after church so I could take some pics in the backyard of them, but they passed.
Sweet Josie ate WAY more candy than any baby that age should-complements of her big sister Charlie who kept feeding her gobs of pastel colored jelly beans (and the proof is all over my carpet!).


No comments: