Thursday, January 28, 2010

I (Lisa) finally uploaded the pictures from my camera. Here are some highlights. We got to do two days in Disneyland a week before Christmas. Definitely dreamy. The weather was incredible (short sleeves) and after refusing to ride the first few rides we suggested, Sarah finally gave in and loved it. Here she is sporting her new hat and sunglasses because it's always "too bwight."



She could have watched the High School Musical show 10 times. I didn't mind it myself. I had heard that it would be a waste of time/money to take a little one..no way! She has been talking about it for the last month. And, let's be honest; she didn't cost us a thing.




Christmas came. Sarah got a slide. We haven't moved it outside yet.

Adelle was just happy to be there.






We finally had Adelle blessed. Check out her face in the first shot.

Those blue eyes are just so fun. Thank you Lisonbees.







And lastly, this is what happened this morning, when Sarah decided that Adelle needed every single toy from the closet. I decided not to mind that Sarah was in the walker.

And I suppose that is what I have been up to a lot lately...deciding not to mind this or that and just trying to enjoy the best parts of life, because it's a great one.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I swear that's not how it looked when I previewed it...

Katie L. said...

Cute pictures of Adele! It is so fun to see them. I'm always wishing for my kids to have more time getting to know their cousins.

Tamara said...

Yay for new pics from Matty and Lisa's family. Keep them coming!

Kristin said...

Adele has the biggest blue eyes! I love it. She is so cute- and Sarah is still so dang adorable too! Can't wait til we can hang out with her again... and Courtney can teach her some more dance moves!

Dale said...

I like the one at the top where Matt has his arm around Lisa. Who is the guy on the right with the blue hat?

Katie L. said...

Lisa, we played our cousins memory game for fhe tonight. It was a big hit, thanks for the thoughtful gift!

Dee Lisonbee said...

Those are sure cute pictures. It is fun to see them. We dont get to see you guys nearly enough so keep those pictures coming.