Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Hamster

Most of you were able to experience this monumental event with me via the phone chain we had going on, but for any of you who feel like you missed out --- here is yet another video of the craziness taking place in this last week of my life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRCdtp1C2aw

It's all happened so quickly that I don't think it's even really registered. I'm actually counting on the fact that it won't hit me until I've reached the mission home at which point it'd be too late to change my mind :)

Oh and as a fun fact, my mission actually includes the majority of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont and a sliver of both New York and Massachusetts. Not to mention I am right on the border of Canada. I have a feeling that had something to do with the fact that I was secretly praying to stay far far away from anywhere cold (ie Russia, Montana, Canada...etc...) That right there is proof that God does have a sense of humor. And a sick one at that.

Sister Courtney Suzanne Lisonbee

3 comments:

Dale said...

CONGRATS COURT!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! YOU WILL ROCK THE HIZZIE.

Is it possible to request that your tag reads: "Sister Coach"?

Katie L. said...

Court, I am so excited for you. You are going to be so great!

Dee Lisonbee said...

You continue to amaze me each day. I know you will be an absolutely amazing missionary. I cant wait to start getting those inspirational letters that help us all grow. You will be awsome and I am so proud of you.