Sunday, October 17, 2010

Me vs. the Director of Fresno City College Nursing School

That's right...tomorrow I go convince this lady that I should get to defer my summer enrollment in the nursing program...I'm nervous. I wish I knew whether or not I got in to the other nursing program but nonetheless...I have to try, right? I'm bringing some tobasco sauce and onions in my purse so if necessary I can put some in my eyes and create some tears. (I'm not much of a crier, you know). So, wish me luck...and if you care to, pray for me!

2 comments:

Dale said...

Just tell her you are married to a lawyer who is not afraid to take necessary action.

If that doesn't work, tell her he is 6'3".

If that doesn't work, tell her his is also part of the mob.

If that doesn't work, hand the lady Malia's blanket and then tell Malia the lady stole it and is going to burn the blanket. Then, send in Malia and walk out so there are no witnesses.

Nuff said.

The Queen said...

lol Dale

You don't need to cry, just do what you always do and refuse to take "No" for an answer!