Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Note...read post under this one first...definitely more important


Check this out people! Now that I have no school I have to focus my energy somewhere else...like being cheap and getting the most for my buck! I was on my way home when I decided to stop at the Orowheat Outlet...and this is what I got for $10! Take a close look...there is one loaf of wheat bread, three bags of Pioneer rolls (18 rolls), two bags of potato hamburger buns (24 total), one bag of pretzels, one box of donuts (Malia snuck them in when I wasn't paying attention), one bag of GF hot cereal (DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THIS STUFF IS?????)! Awesome...and, this nice gentleman behind me gave me his "punch cards" which are now full and this purchase filled up my punch card which means I could've gotten three more things free...but, I decided to save it for my next visit because my freezer is STUFFED!

1 comment:

Evie said...

I'm glad you added the bit about the donuts because when I saw the picture, that was the first thing I noticed, and I was ready to give you grief!! :)