Monday, October 5, 2009

Kids say the darndest things

Part 1: After Dinner Sunday Night

Kol: Hey Kenzie, want to play *itch?

Kristin, Stephen and Mackenzie: What??!?!?

Kol: Want to play *itch?

Kristin, Stephen, Mackenzie: What did you say?!?!?!

Kol: Want to play *itch?

Stephen: How do you play that?

Kol: You throw the ball and I hit it

Stephen: Oh, you mean PITCH???

Kol: Yah, *itch...

Mackenzie: Why don't you call that game "throw the ball"

PART 2: FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL, HAVING SNACK AT DEL TACO (there is a Party City within the shopping center that the kids can see from the booth we are sitting at)

Kol: I love Party City. It's my favorite.

Kristin: You love it?

Kol: Yah, I love it.

Kristin: If you love it so much, then why don't you marry it (I know, I'm so mature but it's so funny to see their reactions!!)

Kol: Nooooooooo!

Stephen: When I grow up, I'm probably going to marry Mackenzie and we're going to have kids

Mackenzie: No you're not! That is sick... and it's illegal. I'm your sister. I think I need to throw up!

Big Stephen: Laughing so hard he had to leave the booth...


3 comments:

Katie L. said...

Sounds like Justin and Stephen have similar parenting styles.

j-liz said...

That was awesome. I can totally picture Mackenzie's face. Somehow in my mind it looks very simliar to Kristin's face about 20 years ago when she would make similar comments to me!

Tamara said...

Justin, I thought the exact same thing!!!