Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some Malia moments...

It's been awhile. malia has one liners ALL THE TIME but I haven't posted any lately...so here's two. Sunday naps are my all time favorite thing to do. So, this Sunday I asked malia if she wanted to take a nap with me and she said yes. So, we crawl in my bed, her hogging my black pillow, and settle in. She happily sucked her thumb for like 5 minutes and then looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm just going to take a short nap today, okay?" I said, "Okay." Then she said, "Mom, what time is it?" I looked at the clock and told her what time it was. She looked at me and said, "Oh good, that's what time my nap is over."

Nice.

A couple of days ago, I bought her a cute new spring dress for her school pictures. I showed it to her and she loved it. Then, today on the way home from preschool, she said, "Mom, I ordered a sparkly dress for my pictures, not a PINK dress."

Really, she ORDERED a dress? From where????

1 comment:

j-liz said...

Awesome. I feel the same way about work sometimes. "What time is it? 8:00 am. Oh good, that's what time I was calling it a day today."