Monday, March 1, 2010

What I love about Bella...

Bella turned 7 yesterday. She got to celebrate with two of her favorite people...Nana and Emily..in Valencia. So, I thought I'd post a few things I love about her...

She is kind. Her brothers aren't very nice to her sometimes but she bends over backwards to do nice things for them...color a picture, make an ez bake, share her candy, etc.

She is a great student. Her teachers love her because she is on the ball. She works hard and she loves school. She will let the teacher know if something is not being done correctly.

She has plenty of self-confidence...she'll sing, dance, act, whatever...in front of whoever will listen.

She is adventurous. She loved the roller coasters at Disneyland and California Adventure. She will try any sport. She's pretty much game for anything.

She thinks she is 16. She knows who she is and what she wants. And...she'll tell you too. She likes to hang out with older kids because they're well-suited for her. She is not intimidated in the least by anyone, including adults. (Sometimes I wish she was intimidated by me, but she's not...)

She is sensitive to others' feelings. She notices when people are sad or upset and she tries to make them feel better...especially Malia.

She is a good example. She knows what's right and she likes to do it.

She goes the extra mile. When she has her heart into something, she will give it 110 percent.

She is missing one front tooth! IT is funny to look at!

Her freckles and curly blonde hair. She started getting freckles before she could walk and I love them on her. Her hair is getting curlier every day and I love how it looks on her. She is a beautiful girl.

She has her own sense of style. She has been picking her own clothes for a long time and I love that she knows what she likes. She has started doing her own hair now which is kind of fun too. It doesn't always turn out how I like it but she doesn't seem to care!

She loves, loves, loves babies! If there is one around, she wants to be holding him or her forever! She is great with younger children too, but has a definite soft spot for those snuggly babies.

Bella is a wonderful girl. We are lucky to have her in our family. We love you Bella!

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

I love Bella because she is girl girl girl. You needed a girl. I was sure of it from the start!

Dale said...

I think Bella is awesome. I always enjoy talking to her when I get to visit.

Evie said...

And Bella Boden sounds so cute, doesn't it?...I got 2 boys ya know.

Dee Lisonbee said...

Bella is one of a kind. She never forgets to say thank you and really love her dresses and bows. i cant wait to be able to take her shopping on her birthday and let her choose her new outfit - top to bottom. She talks on the phone like a teenager - good luck Michelle, the fun is just beginning.