Sunday, March 28, 2010

What's new...

Just thought you all would want to know...I got a solar oven for my birthday and we baked in it today! Jake made us some cupcakes and they were fabulous. Nothing burns in the solar oven. I got distracted with the last batch and left them in WAY too long and came back to find them just perfect...waiting to be eaten. I'm going to be experimenting this week with dinners...should be fun. The weather has been great but I hear rain is on the way so we'll see how it goes...

Thank you for calling me on my birthday my fabulous siblings/siblings-in-laws and parents...it really is what I look forward to the most...talking to most of my family in one day. Thank you for remembering!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

is this solar oven portable? as in, can you throw it in your van and bring it up to shaver, portable? and can it cook a lasagna that serves 75 people? or maybe just brownies for dessert? what a cool bday gift!