Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Can I fire myself?

Today was one of those days...when I want to fire myself as a mother and a wife...before I do irreversible damage. Seriously. Maybe I should get a job...one that pays, that is. The only thing redeeming about this day is that it is about to end. That's it folks. And there you have the long and short of it. Oh, and nothing like cub scouts to top it off...where my own son is the shining star of why we have a "Behavior Code." Carter has lost every privilege he ever thought of having until he turns 18 or until I forget this night ever happened. Is it tomorrow yet?

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Quick. Someone get Michelle a Diet Coke. STAT!

Hope tomorrow is better. And that it comes with a strong case of amnesia.

Dale said...

Hey, canteen girl, what's the haps? Sorry to hear you had such a special day. I find those unfortunately run in cycles. Unfortunately it's not like a washing machine where you can just turn the dial and get to a different cycle. I was going to try to come up with some lame, trite advice. I got nothing. So, how about this ... go out and TP someone's house tonight. Not someone you know. Not for any reason. Just do it. It is really therapeutic.