Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random things you didn't know about me...

I'm super crabby in the morning...but you knew that already. So, in order to get rid of the worst of the crabbiness, I must exercise before the children get up in the morning. I love to sleep. I hate to get up early. In order to minimize the problems with those things (the sleeping, not wanting to get up, and having to exercise early), I wear my workout clothes to bed. That's right folks, I go to bed looking like I'm going to the gym...and wearing double sports bras so the girls stay in place while I run the next morning. It's true. Rick is a lucky man, don't you agree? Who wouldn't want to sleep next to me?

5 comments:

Dale said...

Michelle ... Wow. I have no clue in the world how to respond to that. I'm speechless. Thanks for sharing ... I think...

Rickterscale said...

Sadly, I had no idea ...

Lisa P said...

ok, Rick's comment is the funniest thing about that post...and the post was pretty funny on its own!

Katie L. said...

Hey, better than going to bed after working out still in your workout clothes!

Kristin said...

Ah Michelle, that's why you are so awesome! Because if I were to try to work out before the kids got up, I would have to get up at 5 a.m. and I just won't!! I tried working out at 6 a.m. last week, and after a million interruptions from Mackenzie, Charlie, Stephen & Kol I was reminded of why I wait to work out til they're at school! But going to bed in your work out clothes... BRILLIANT!!!


And after I do my P90x I have a healthy breakfast of diet Dr. Pepper.