Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guess who's chubby fingers these are?


In his 15 years as an x-ray tech, the guy said he's never had to x-ray the same finger on both hands. Yes, of course these are Carter's fingers. He hurt the ring finger on both hands...one he hit on the banister when he was swinging his arms around wildly and the other he jammed playing basketball...all with 12 hours. They were bruised and swollen enough that I felt like I had to take him in...Carter's not much of a complainer and he doesn't have any pain receptors anyway, so when he wouldn't even use his fingers to take off his shoes or open a door, I took him to urgent care. Two hours later, all he's got is a bad sprain, on both of them...Good luck to his teacher today trying to get him to write...

3 comments:

j-liz said...

I seriously miss that kid. I can't wait for Christmas. Given both of our reputations, make sure you bring your insurance cards. I'll have mine.

Tamara said...

I was expecting to see that he'd roughed somebody up. I heart Lenny. Can't wait to see him!

Oh, and thanks for the voicemail from Bella. It was just perfect.

The Queen said...

justin took the words right out of my mouth.





well, the missing carter part anyway.