Thursday, December 18, 2008

To whom it may concern...

I think there has been some confusion. You see, I live in CALIFORNIA, not the arctic. It is freezing cold. I tolerate the almost unbearable heat of summer (generally by spending most of it in a swimming pool) so that I do not have to endure the freezing cold of winter. Today when I was going to pick up Bella (at almost 12:00 noon), the temperature read 38 degrees. That should not be happening. Anything under 60 is totally unacceptable. Could you please fix this problem? My children are not pleased with this either, by the way. Jake wore FIVE shirts to school. He looked like the abominable snowman when he put his jacket on. He couldn't even bend his arms. I understand you (the weathermaker) are very busy, but throw some Christmas spirit our way and TURN UP THE HEAT!

Sincerely

Michelle

5 comments:

jennifer said...

when jake left for school did you say the line from the christmas story??? "i can't put my arms down!"

and you are right. it is cotton-pickin' cold out there!

Tamara said...

I agree. Down with the cold already! My kid can't stand it either. She screams bloody murder whenever I take her out and it's below 50.

The Queen said...

Amen, sister. Amen.


I AM interested to see if it's actually affecting Carter though. I mean, the kid doesn't seem to have any cold sensors in his body. Has it bothered him at all?

Robb said...

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." I LOVE it!!!!!! I hear that it's a lot more enjoyable if you stick your tongue to the flag pole.

Dee Lisonbee said...

Rob you are one of a kind and I now understand a little better why the Edwardsons love you and yours so much - great suggestion about the flagpole - I can just see Carter taking you up on that suggestion.