Friday, July 31, 2009

New Flash - Reincarnation is Real!!

I have an announcement to make, or need to come out of the closet in a sense. I hope it isn't too shocking to you all, but I have come to understand the truth about reincarnation. This new knowledge has really liberated me. Hopefully you can all study out the issue and come to a similar understanding of the truth of how the universe works and human life progresses.

With this understanding, you have so many new opportunities, or options you never would have considered before. You know how they say "you can't take it with you"? What's the point of amassing wealth and material possessions when you lose it all when you die? Well, that's no longer a concern. You can take it with you!!! Some truly enlightened people have established a bank where reincarnation believers can deposit all their money and other assets, and reclaim it when they reincarnate into their new lives. It's appropriately called "Reincarnation Bank". According to the website, "Reincarnation bank offer a safe and secure management system for its clients - a place they can leave behind their assets and commodities for their return into the next life." I can't tell you how relieved I am to learn that I can preserve my widescreen TV, cash and other valuables for my next life. My only concern is, how do I access my account if I come back as a squirrel or something, which would seem appropriate since I've squirreled away goods for the future? Well, I'm sure they have that all figured out over at Reincarnation Bank. So visit www.reincarnationbank.com to set up your account today and start saving for your next life!!!

2 comments:

Dale said...

Can all the people who have deposited things there all of the sudden somehow be reincarnated into a 30 something year old living in Texas. Suddenly, I am feeling all of my past lives come back to me. I think I need to collect all of that property.

j-liz said...

What an amazing idea! I wish I had though of that. Maybe I could start a Reincarnation Investment Agency. That way I could invest in things that I am sure my clients would find valuable. Like a new boat, a beach house etc.