Monday, July 27, 2009

When we were in Fresno I promised a broccoli soup recipe. I think it was only Tammy and Courtney that wanted it, but just in case I missed something, I'll post it for all. I liked this soup because of the rice instead of too much cream, because it was really simple, and very tasty.

No Cream Creamy Broccoli Soup (KraftFoods)

I skipped onions and I tried it with both normal white (not instant) and brown rice; both seemed to work. I also decided it's better when I didn't puree it all the way and left it chunky.

Thank you Adam and Tammy for coming all the way from TX and being the impetus for our one-day gathering in Fresno. It was a lot of fun and so nice to see so many of you after only a three hour drive!! I hope that someone who is better with their camera will post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

i heart you for posting that recipe. i can't wait to use it. i'll let you know how it turns out when we try it.

it was great to see you guys. i can't wait until we can do it again the next time. thanks for driving all the way down to see us.

who's ready to skype? Oh, and I'll be posting pics as soon as i get them uploaded.