Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Antics...

It's good to see my kids doing the same crazy stuff we did. I still have horrid memories of Dale ripping the head off my stuffed Minnie Mouse on Christmas Eve. Remember those scenes from Toy Story where the crazy kid did all sorts of stuff to the toys that made them look like psycho toys? Well, last night I found a baby doll with stitches all over it's face (drawn on, of course). I started laughing and asked Jake who had done it? He admitted to doing it. Then he lifted up the arms and showed me he had drawn armpit hair on the doll too. I thought it was hilarious...until poor Bella noticed and started to cry. She hasn't played with that doll in forever...but she was deeply disturbed at it's appearance. Every brother much torture his sister, right? It's like a right of passage...

2 comments:

Dale said...

I object. I have no specific recollection of that particular incident. I mean ... look at this angelic face. (OK, well you can picture it in your mind and it is angelic.) Would I do something like that????

j-liz said...

Oh Jake, way to fill the roll of brother. Aren't all little sisters better off with a little childhood teasing? I mean just ask Tams. She turned out perfectly zzzt....zzzt normal zzzt. And Counsins/Auntie/Uncles/Moms/Lady Coach turned out...zzzt normal zzzt..zzzt too. Just check out her last post on the blog and its evident that there has been minimal "significant" long-term damage done to her mental stability. zzzt.