Sunday, November 29, 2009

FHE old school...

So, tonight for fhe, we will have a Christmas centered lesson. At the end, I'm going to ask the kids to create a "program" for rick and I since we will be here on Christmas. I can't wait to see what they come up with! Frosty the Snowman, dance to Oh Lamore (no idea how you spell that), a nativity where Mary was happy but sad, Saturday night live style skits...the sky is the limit people. I just wish I had the infamous videos to show them how fun it is to make fun of yourself 20 years later!

3 comments:

The Queen said...

I love it!! Just be sure to record THEM!

j-liz said...

Sweet! I look forward to seeing what the kids come up with. I am especially excited about the endless possibilities of humor that Carter will add to the equation.

Kristin said...

Sooooo, what did they come up with? I still know some dance moves if they need some help...