Thursday, September 2, 2010

Charlie's Long Awaited 6 month Pics are Finally Here!!



So I know she is almost 9 months old, but I didn't get the pictures taken until she was nearly 7 months old, and then the photographer went on vacation for weeks so it took a little longer than I may have wanted to get these back, but I love them and they were well worth the wait. I love the photographer, she has such a great, vintage style. Too bad none of you live out here, because I would totally recommend her. I love you too Judy : )

I ordered some 4x6s for anyone in the family that might want one to post on their fridge or wherever, I don't want to force them on you though. So if you'd like a pic (don't worry sisters and mom, I'm already planning on sending you one regardless) speak up!!


4 comments:

Tamara said...

OK well since you are already planning on sending me one, if I speak now can i get 100 of them? Because I want to wallpaper my house in that chubby baby's gorgeous face!

Those pictures are just to die for. It makes me so sad we don't live closer so I could smother that baby with kisses. Thanks for posting.

Michelle said...

I want a wall size one please...

The Queen said...

Haha. It's all good. :) Which one did you order for the wall?

Katie L. said...

She is so adorable. I'm officially requesting one, if you haven't already sent it! I can't believe how much that last picture reminds me of you Kristin. She has your exact eyes! And your mouth too. Such a perfect little baby.