Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SNAKES AND SNAILS AND PUPPY DOG TAILS

That's what little boys are made of....


















That's why I'm glad I'm having another GIRL!!! Stephen was very disturbed at the thought that this baby might be a boy. He did not want another boy. He's pretty smitten with Charlie and I think he realizes that girls really are the way to go : ) Although I wanted a girl for convenience purposes, I can honestly say I wouldn't have cried if this one was a boy. But it's not, so I'll have a happy husband and Charlie will hopefully have the best playmate in the world!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yippee for baby girls. Let me know which blanket you want and I'll make it before I run out of supplies!!!!

Dee Lisonbee said...

We will be excited no matter what it turns out to be but you really do make beautiful little girls.

Katie L. said...

And you will get to use all of Chuckie's cute cute baby clothes...Ah, pink never gets old.