Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fishing...


So, how do you think it would feel to have one of these babies stuck in the knuckle of your finger? If you want to know, ask Carter...see that hook with the 3 prongs, yeah, it was in his finger. After I got it out of his pants, I semi-tried to get it out of his finger and realized the barbs on there would not come out without ripping his finger apart...So, off to the e.r. The staff was all very interested in the taking out process which include pushing it all the way through his finger and out the other side. DISGUSTING!!!! I let him take the day off school...thought maybe he could use some chillin'....

4 comments:

The Queen said...

Okay, when you said it had three prongs on it that is NOT what I had pictured!!! Ugh, that totally ups the ick factor.

Ginger said...

I think I'm going to be sick. Seriously, I can't believe they had to push it all the way through. I feel faint. I think he deserves a prize for surviving!

Tamara said...

OK wow. Really? I don't even know what to say. I'm so glad he feels tough instead of traumatized. What's next for that little guy?

Katie L. said...

Oh Carter. How we love you.