Saturday, February 7, 2009

Seriously???


I have to teach R.S. on Sunday. This week has been full for me...Scout stuff, various obligations, meetings, work for Elise, birthday party, children, etc. So, that's my excuse why it's Saturday afternoon and I am just now working on it. So, while I have time, I am sitting here and Malia is incessantly shooting a Chinese Yo Yo right in front of the computer scream. To top it off, she has a "compass ring" that she is running up and down the keyboard. And, for a cherry on top of that, she is smacking gum in my ear...why don't I get things done in a timely matter? I have no idea...I have encouraged her to go elsewhere, but she just keeps saying, "I want to sit by you mom." Man, her cuteness saves her.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

How'd your lesson go?

Michelle said...

I think it was good. You know, it's hard to tell, but I felt good about it. It was on the "Apostasy" which can be a very touch subject...

The Queen said...

haha. she is so cute.