Friday, March 13, 2009

Lame Target worker...

Today Bella woke up with an earache (again). So, she's home from school. I took her to the doctor and she had not one, but two ear infections. Grand. The doctor gave us a prescription so I decided to take it to Target because I knew you got a $10 gift card with a new prescription. So, I drop off the prescription, tell them I don't have the coupon, but could I get the deal any way? She looks at me and says, "Ma'am, we don't have any extras." I said, "okay." Then she said, if you'd like to go home and get it and come back later, that's fine. Um, home is 5 miles from Target and I don't want to drive all the way home, dig through the recycling trash and find the dumb Target ad just so I can get $10, thank you very much. Whatever lady. So, as I'm wondering around Target waiting for the prescription, it occurs to me, there are probably extra ads somewhere. I walked up to guest services, ask if they have extra ads, and she says "sure, here you go." HA. Why didn't the pharmacy worker just say that? Would it have been so difficult, really? It's not like I was asking for $10 out of her pocket...You'd think with all the competition for pharmacies, they'd be NICE so you'd come back....but NO. The $8 an hour Target workers are too good for coupons...

1 comment:

Our Dowland Journal said...

Hey Lisonbee! As I am writing this I am picturing you in that disasterous 60's robe you had on the mish. Remember that? Anywhoo.. I would like to add you as a reader to my blog, what email would you like me to use?
Allison