Friday, March 20, 2009

Uncle Paul needs us..

Howdy guys...it sounds like Uncle Paul is in need of some serious help...his cancer has come back in his legs and from what I understand, he is allergic to the chemo drugs (all of them) and they've radiated him to his maximum allowable...So, they have to decide what to do now. Kay and Paul have asked us to join them in fasting and prayers so they can figure out what steps to take next. I miss the jolly teddy bear Paul was before Cancer hit him like a brick wall. I hope there's some way he can live a full and happy life because there isn't anybody more lovable and dedicated to his family. So, what do you say? Are you in? Let's pull together and see what we can do. Miracles do happen, we've all seen it. Why don't we pray for one for Uncle Paul...

3 comments:

Mark said...

I'm in. I saw them (Kay and Pual) out at Glendale Center Theatre just last week. I really love them both and I pray they get through this.

Dee Lisonbee said...

They are fighting for his life at this time and neither of the options they are being given seem good - their dilemma is to find the one that will keep his cancer at bay and allow him a long and happy life so please pray with us often that they find the one that works

Tamara said...

I have a very close friend and former college roommate whose mom was recently diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer (that's code for a death sentence). Anyway, the family and their friends have fasted and prayed unceasingly and her cancer has shrunk 50% in her liver and in her stomach. It is nothing short of a miracle.

I share that because I know that miracles happen and that we can pray for those kinds of miracles in our family. I know how much we would appreciate the prayers of anyone and everyone on behalf of one of our own in a tererible situation and I know that Aunt Kay and Uncle Paul would be more than grateful as well. My heart goes out to them and my prayers will be with them.