Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm HOT!!!

As I was out it my front yard the other day doing some yard work, Brandon started to ask about brain surgery. The conversation started by him asking if they really have to shave a person's head before brain surgery. I said they did. Somehow, that led to Brandon making a comment to the effect that without hair a head is not handsome. I made some remark about the implication of that with respect to myself.

Brandon is perceptive and responded by saying, "You're handsome ... with a hat on."

EXCUSE ME!!!!

Well, luckily, my daughter has my back. Within a day or two of that, Brooke, unprompted, said "You are handsome."

So, Brandon is going to get worked.

Brooke on the other hand, can have anything she wants.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad you are rewarding your children for honesty...I mean flattery. That's what a girl needs to make it in this world...

Tamara said...

I'm not gonna lie. Brooke's a smart kid.