Friday, June 5, 2009

WARNING.....

If you call my house in the AM, you will get Malia on the other end. (I will be exercising or in the shower). She will tell you about whatever is on her mind, whether you like it or not. For example, this morning, my assistant den leader called me back and she told her that she was watching the Princess and the Pauper. She informed her that it was her favorite movie and she had one just like Nana. Then she told her that she is a very lucky girl. The conversation lasted several minutes before Malia relented and agreed to give me the telephone. This is not a one time thing. This happens every time someone calls in the morning...hence the warning. And, in the phone conversation, you will definitely hear about "Nana." Malia talks about her incessantly. Adorable...unless you actually have a purpose for calling and time constraints. Don't believe me? Try it...I dare you.

3 comments:

Dee Lisonbee said...

How can you not love someone who is so adorable - even if you cant get to talk to the one you called to talk to.

Lisa P said...

I think I'll call on Monday...

Lisa P said...

Dee. Seriously 4:46 am????