Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Folks, Folks, Merry Christmas!

I have the best Christmas present you all could ask for!

No, I will not be nannying for your children indefinitely...

No, it is of not of monetary value...

No, I will not be moving to Fresno, Dallas, or Queen Creek...

Instead, I am giving you all the link to my apartment blog! We've been spending the last couple weeks working on it and we're almost up to date. If you want the full effect (and I think you do Trebek), I would start at the bottom and work your way up instead of starting with the most recent and working backwards.

Enjoy:
http://apartment141.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Coach. This is the gift that keeps on giving!

Miss you!

Tamara said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Coach. This is the gift that keeps on giving!

Miss you!