Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Everybody's doing it...

Okay, so Judy's family has this blog network where everybody has a blog and then they get to know what's going on in each other's lives. I know her sister Ginger well, so it's fun for me to read all the goings on of every day. I don't know about you, but every day at my house, there's something crazy going on. I would love to hear what goes on in your houses too. That way, even though we're far away, we can feel like we're not. Sound like a plan? So, start your own blogs, or post on mine! That's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Well I'm in. I'll just say that right now. I am so excited to be on this blog and I think it'll be great if everyone participates. Stay tuned folks. Easter pictures forthcoming. Also, photos of Adam and my trek to redneck haven (aka Nascar!) You know you guys wish you lived in Texas!