Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Look at my talented daughter...

Ashley, the multi-talented, is capable of picking her nose and saying prayers at the same exact time. Am I the only one glowing with pride? She also announced in the middle of the prayer for dinner on Easter Sunday, "I TOOTED!" and when she got little reaction she said it a little louder in case nobody had heard. It was great fun. My two cousins were there with their wives and nine (mostly teenaged) kids along with a family friend and her son, plus us and my mom. Everybody loved it.


Another recent funny bunny of Ashley's was this last Sunday morning when Justin was chasing the girls and they all scrambled into their room. Emma and Camille got to the top bunk in no time but the tiger was too close on Ash's heels so she dived into the bottom bunk, then pointed up and said, "get them!"
And Lastly, today is the big dee for Justin, here's a fun shot of him at his party Sunday night, as Ashley says, being "Nicky."

5 comments:

The Queen said...

Haha Katie!! That is so funny.

Michelle said...

I am a very proud auntie right now. Yes sir. Those are some defining moments right there. I just want to know, what do people do who don't have kids to laugh at?

Tamara said...

tWe laugh at people who have kids! :)

Courtney said...

Like mother like daugher...I mean...what? Seriously though, she totally learned that multi-tasking during prayer from you, I've seen you do it :) That tooting during prayer on the other hand, that's all J.

Dee Lisonbee said...

I am really proud that the tiger lives on for the next generation and as for Ashleys talents - I never doubted for a moment ...Its a proud day - thanks for sharing