Monday, April 23, 2007

A little stress relief anyone?

I was telling Tammy this yesterday because I though yesterday was a bad day. I was right, but today was worse. So, I was thinking a good stress relief would be to get a bottle of anti-depressants and chomp them down like tic tacs. That sounded pretty good. But, then I thought, even better, I could dip them in chocolate and then chomp them down. And, if I wash them down with a diet Coke, I think I can achieve complete euphoria. Does anyone else think this is a good idea? I'm handling this well, right?

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

So,

What made the days so bad? You're supposed to give us the details. I solved my bad day by getting some narcotics--they are working great!

Tamara said...

I just want to know why all of you bad day solving ladies are such show offs with your solutions that you REFUSE TO SHARE! Bring on the chocolate covered prozac!!

The Queen said...

Mmm, chocolate covered Prozac. Perhaps if you used Root Beer instead of the Diet Coke...

Courtney said...

I personally just stay up days at a time (literally) doing homework until eventually I forget I'm even awake. If you don't even realize your awake it's pretty hard to realize you're having a bad day.