Saturday, May 23, 2009

Okay people...it's the invite you've been waiting for

I know you've all been wanting to come to Fresno, so here's your official invite. Carter will be getting baptized on October 10th and you're all invited. It will be a great day. Carter is so excited. He is very lucky because he gets to be baptized with his best buddy Sam. I'm excited for him because I got to be baptized with my best friend Caroline Sharp (who, by the way, contacted me on facebook today! Crazy huh?). Anyway, mark your calendars now. There will be a big party afterwards! It will be worth the trip, trust me.

5 comments:

Matty said...

Well, Michelle, being that I am probably about the closest to you distance wise, I feel bad to say that I am probably not going to be able to make it. I know it is not a very good excuse, but Lisa's due date is October 11th, and I do not think she is going to be up for the drive...if you know what I mean. But we are planning on coming down in July when Tammy is in town. I'm sad that I won't be able to make it though because I'm sure that it is going to be a party. If Carter is involved, you know its going to be a awesome.

Katie L. said...

I don't know what we are doing, but it sounds like fun.

Tamara said...

Now that is as good of an excuse as any to get to Cali. Tell you what. I'll come in July and we'll do a practice in the bathtub. I can see it in my mind and it's breathtaking!

The Queen said...

lol, tammy.

michelle, i just wanted to make sure you were going to be able to provide us all with a place to sleep. tell you what. i'll sacrifice and take your bed so you and rick can sleep on the floor. or maybe i could even bring the air mattress of your mom's that i've had for about four years now up with me when i come.

Mark said...

We will see if we can make it. I would like to come if possible. Maybe, we can even do a Fresno State football game. Too bad UCLA won't be in town. I have a very inconspicuous football versey that would blend in to the fresno red.