Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bella

We all know Bella has a bit of sass in her. Well, since she's gone to kindergarden, it seems she thinks she is all th emore grown up. A couple of days ago, she asked me, "Mom, why did you give me Carter's sandwich for lunch?" I said, "I didn't. I gave you your sandwich." Then, she marched over to her lunchbox, picked it up, unzipped it and pulled out her sandwich. Then, she took it apart revealing the dreaded mayonaise on her bread (which of all my kids, only Carter likes). Then she says, "Then explain THIS!" I couldn't help but laugh which just enraged her more. Man, that girl has some serious attitude!

6 comments:

The Queen said...

Looks like maybe she will follow after her daddy. Can't you just see her striding across the courtroom to throw the bag of evidence down on the stand in front of the cowering defendant, "Then explain this!"

Love that girl.

Ginger said...

Yikes... that is the path Emma is on...

Katie L. said...

I don't know, I'm with Bella on this one. I would be very disappointed to find mayonnaise on my sandwich too, yuck!

Dale said...

At least she got her older brother's sandwich through no bullying of her own, unlike someone I won't mention (whose initials are Michelle Lisonbee Edwardson).

Tamara said...

Well, I hope you had an explanation, young lady...

Alalalala. Michelle beat up Dale to get his sandwich. Alalala.

Kristin said...

Well at least Bella didn't stuff the sandwich in her pants pocket and then years later Malia wears those hand me down pants and finds the dreaded sandwich with mayonnaise... Sound familiar?? Only I think I'm remembering something about eggs stuffed in a pair of hand me down bell bottom pants...