Monday, September 22, 2008

I need to gag my kids in church

OK, so you all read the story about last week in conference with Brandon.

This week, Brooke and Brittany stand up in sacrament meeting and tell me that they need to go pee (well, Brittany already did go in her diaper, but she of course wanted to go with Brooke while she went).

So, on the way down the hall in church we passed a door that was open. It has one of the young men's classes from the other ward in it. On her way by the door, Brittany stops ... looks in ... and says "I no like you" and then matter-of-factly resumes her march to the bathroom.

I'm bringing duct tape next week.

3 comments:

Adam said...

At least I'm not the only one she says that to...

Michelle said...

I would love to know what they tell their primary teacher.

Katie L. said...

Hey, you gotta love someone who doesn't beat around the bush, right? She speaks her mind, that Brittany...uh, I mean Kylie.