Friday, September 5, 2008

The Skinny from the Big D

In an effort to catch up on the last few, I thought I'd go nuts and post some pics...

Elizabeth had her 2 week appointment today. She weighed in at a crushing 8 lbs. 1 oz and she had grown almost an inch since her two day appointment. Is it me or is she getting cuter every day? Judy, if you're reading this, I would love to schedule a photo shoot with Elizabeth while we're in town for Christmas. Let me know.

Coach came to town and was the most fun to have around. You can see the kids didn't object to her visit at all.

She was a total show off and got Elizabeth to go to sleep when I struck out at it.

And she cut my hair off! Isn't she the raddest? I think so.

Elizabeth got to meet just about the only one of our single friends we ever still hang out with and she loved him!

And here's your bonus photo. Elizabeth in her Bruin colors to show her support of the family team. You'll notice that she's scowling at the camera because I have her in her carseat. Alalalala. And that's the scoop from our neck of the woods. What's new with you all?

3 comments:

The Queen said...

I'm reading! lmk when you're coming and I'll be ready! She sure is a cutie. Have I already commented you to congratulate you? I thought I had but maybe not if not congrats!! haha.

Michelle said...

She is adorable and I love taht scowl. Good times. Wait until there are words to accompany that scowl!

Carrie L said...

Wow she is adorable! I love the picture of her with her eyes open--I can't seem to get Allegra to do that very often!