Thursday, October 9, 2008

Isn't it nice to be among the young marrieds?

So, all of us California "Saints" were asked to attend a broadcast last night regarding Proposition 8 (defining marriage as only between a man and a woman). They extended a special invitation to those single and young marrieds between the ages of 18-34. That's me! I am still a young married! Boo ya! Their reason for doing so was so that they want "us" to "do what we do." AKA, blog, text, chat, instant message, etc...So, being that I am one of the "young marrieds," I would like to express my support for Proposition 8. Believe me, this was not an automatic yes for me, but after careful consideration, I support it! So, tell your friends, tell your neighbors, text, blog, talk, whatever you do....but if you're in California, please register to vote and vote for Proposion 8. There...done.

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

I'm feeling those days get further and further away by the minute.

Dionne said...

What? I am not a young married anymore? What the?