Saturday, October 18, 2008

Soccer Saturday...

So, today's games conflicted. Carter had to be at his game at 7:45 and Bella had to be at her game which was 20 min. away from Carter's game at 8:45. Anyway, I caught a quarter or so of Carter's game and then went to Bella's game. Bella's team was ASLEEP! Even the little guy who runs around screaming "No" at the other team when they try to get near the ball was out of it. They more or less just stood there watching the ball be kicked into the goal (over and over) by the other team. Anyway, the second half, Bella started to get serious about the game. She scored two goals. After the second goal, she did this crazy victory dance. It was so funny. It kind of resembled the pregnant lady dance with more boody ivolved. It was seriously hilarious! Somebody needs to come up to Fresno and go to some soccer games with us so you know what I'm talking about. Carter is fun to watch too. It is the best when he is "anticipating" a ball coming to him. He gets all excited and moves his feet around and jumps. I love it...

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

We're working on that. Got any games around Christmas? Maybe we can have a family game!

Courtney said...

Why do you have to do this to me, you know I wish I could be there to see/shout "kick the ball" in bulgarian. Absolute torture I tell you...