Monday, September 14, 2009

My morning routine

I am currently sitting in my family room with the windows open because it is a little chilly outside...a refreshing change from the stifling summer heat. All the kids are at school and I have one hour before I have to pick up Malia from preschool. What am I doing? Besides playing on the computer, I am eating some cantaloupe and reading a book. Yes, I could be cleaning the house or doing some work for Elise...but today is my first morning without diet Coke. You see, i have a routine in the morning...get up, put a diet coke int he freezer, go for a jog, come home and drink diet Coke which is perfectly slushy. But alas, today is the first day of "The Challenge" that I am participating in and i will lose points if I choose to have my diet Coke. It is 9:35 and I am okay so far...But, I did decide to treat myself to some serious relaxation instead. So, wish me luck. i didn't sleep well last night and one diet coke would be great now...but I must win this game I'm playing...must win.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Are you doing Dionne's challenge? Mom was telling me something about a challenge Dionne had started.

Katie L. said...

What's the challenge?

Mandolin said...

Wow! That's quite a challenge. I'm sure there's nothing better for you after a jog than a Diet Coke! Way to take the challenge and good luck! Don't you just love the kids in school fall in the air feeling!