Sunday, July 20, 2008

Does this dress make me look fat?



Well, here you have it. In an especially bold display of bravado (and because Kate and Lisa did it first so I felt empowered to follow suit), here I am in all of my 9 months pregnant glory. I hope this enhances your enjoyment of the summer season.


People tell me I'll look back with great fondness on these pictures that show my robust belly. I sure hope so. In the meantime, I'm just counting down the days until random people will stop asking me when I'm due and if I'm sure it's not twins. I can't wait to meet her...and to be able to see my feet again. Wish me luck on both counts!

7 comments:

Mark said...

Tammy, you look fabulous. Yes, it does appear you have put on a few pounds in the last year or so. A good diet will help to resolve that problem. Just kidding, Carrie and I look forward to seeing pictures of baby Braun.

Lisa said...

You look great. And yes, I think you might miss it. I have missed being pregnant for awhile now. It's so amazing, really, to think of her growing inside you - your own little secret (that's not so secret anymore)...

Thanks for the cute pic.

Katie L. said...

Yeah, I was thinking that you will more likely look at the pic and think, thank heaven I'm not pregnant anymore! But you are cute. What a fashionable dress you have on!

Tamara said...

True. I neglected to acknowledge Katie for the sharing her awesome maternity dress with me and Katie's mom for making the dress. And more particularly for making the dress big enough to cover me without making me look like I'm wearing a tent. :) Much love Kate.

Dee Lisonbee said...

I really cant tell you why but I just love the side views of some very beautiful ladies pregnant with my grandchildren --- thanks one and all for being willing to bring these children into the world all the while getting pushed and shoved from the inside by the "little" one wanting to come out and meet the fam - Tammy, you couldnt look more beautiful...

j-liz said...

You want something to be proud of don't you Tammy-Russ? Sure you do.

Courtney said...

Um Tamms, your belly is weak sauce. My food baby is taking up more room in my belly than your almost due baby is taking up in yours.