Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Are we having fun yet?

Okay, the move is Saturday. I spend every day wandering around wondering what else we're not going to use so I can pack it. I start one box in a room, then wander to the next room where there's probably a box already started...and this continues all day. Then I get ambitious and try and clean something only to find an hour later the children have messed it up again. And, lucky me, we get to move into an apartment and then pack and move into our house 2 1/2 months later. Somebody please shoot me. The sooner the better.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

This is not related, but let's hear it for Michelle. For real, this blog is the best thing ever. It may indeed be a sad sad state of affairs that checking the blog is the highlight of my work day, but whatevs. I love it.

Meems, now can we hug?

Katie L. said...

Yes, amen.
I am so addicted, I check every day. I've been trying to wait decent intervals between posts so it isn't filled up with my stuff, and since I'm sick of waiting for others to post I started my own blog so I could put all the junk in I want! I think it's worse than crack. And I would know because I smoke crack with teacher.

If anyone wants to check my blog the address is www.lizzydid.blogspot.com