Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hap diddley appy Birthdee Marky!!!

So, it's somebodee's special dee. Happy birthdee Marky! I'm so excited for you to be old like the rest of us! YAY! I know you are having lunch with the girls (and Dad) but I thought I'd send along a little birthdee cake for dessert. Mmmm. Delicious.

Surely your biggest wish ever already came true because you're related to all of us and you just couldn't wish for a cuter daughter... SO, in case you're stumped, I'll offer a few alternative suggestions. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure you should wish for the Lakers to take the NBA championship, UCLA to become national champions and the Dodgers to have a perfect season. Anyone else have suggestions for the Markinator?

Then, as depicted below, you should party like it's 1999. In fact, we here in Texas will carry on the Lisonbeaker tradition of celebrating your birthdee without you. Party at Dale's! Woo hoo! Live it up, Marky. We've only got a few good years left to that fateful 3-0 and I hear that one's a doozey!

3 comments:

Adam said...

I love my wife. She just posted the funniest picture I have ever seen. The cat blowing birrthday cake all over the dog...now that's comedy if you've ever had pets.

Come on everyone, my wife is hot!

Oh and Mark, you can be hot too on your birthday...because helping you wish for Laker championships just won't be happening. ;)

Michelle said...

You better believe Mark was celebrating with "the girls"...actually, he got treated to Dad, mom, me, Rick, Carter and Malia and Aurora. It was quite a party, I must say. We had Mexican (a Lisonbeaker tradition). Malia dumped Salsa all over herself and Nana. Carter had to use the restroom in the middle of the meal. Rick went to check on him after he'd been gone for quite some time and saw his clothes (all of them)lying on the floor under the stall...he likes things the way he likes them, so that potty trip took awhile. Aurora sat happy in her carseat in the middle of the table and smiled at us. Anyway, a good time was had by all! We missed the rest of you.

The Queen said...

Happy birthday Mark! One of my brother's birthdays was the 7th too! See? You really are special!! :)