Tuesday, June 5, 2007

milestone for Em




Last week Emma called me outside to look at something and she was riding down the street on our neighbor's daughter's bike with no training wheels. Who knew? Easiest kid I ever taught to ride a bike! We took the training wheels off her bike yesterday and she cruises around looking like a pro. She picked up swimming in a similar fashion, just calling me to show me what she had taught herself to do. She must have at least a little of Justin in her because I have no athletic talents whatsoever--unless you count the ability to paint my own toenails when I am pregnant. Emma is also working on loosing her third tooth and will be starting second grade in less than two months!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah Emma! Carter did a similar thing with his bike. She is getting so big! What's up with the three teeth she's lost? Jake has only lost two! We are slow, that way. Anyway, my kids love the pictures and can't wait to see you guys!

Dee Lisonbee said...

Emma looks like a pro on the bike, kind of like shes been on it all her life - shes amazing and this is just another example of that. Tell her not to grow up too fast we dont want to miss all the wonderful steps along the way. We're sure proud of you Emma and are sure anxious to see you.