Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bedrest (is that one word?)

I just wanted to let everyone know that things are looking good for us here in Sacramento. We went to the doctor's yesterday and they said that things haven't changed at all - which is good. It means to me that I likely won't have to be put upside down in the hospital for quite some time and I should be able to keep this baby in until she's ready to come out. GOOD. VERY GOOD. It, of course, also means that I will continue to stay flat, but I'm starting to get used to that and as of yesterday, I can now enjoy a pleasure we probably would have never experienced otherwise - cable. Wow. Sometimes my choices are so overwhelming that I have to just turn it off and breathe. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers for us. We are learning and growing a lot, but I believe that everything will work out wonderfully!
-L

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yippee Lisa and Mattie. I'm glad everything is going well. Cable is a wonderful thing isn't it? We were going to do without for a couple months til our house was done but I WAS GOING CUCKOO! I wanted to ring the little children's neck. If you're bored, call us...my kids always would entertain you! 661-993-5981

Tamara said...

Or me...at work. And I'll remind you how sad you're NOT to be at home and in the office. Heck, I'll give you my office phone so you can talk to Theresa (my secretary) first. Ask Adam. She's a hoot!

214.220.7898. I'm always up for a work break and while I'm nowhere near as adorable as Malia, I'm every bit as nonsensical.

Tamara said...

that should have said at home and NOT in the office. I can't read or write.

The Queen said...

Congrats Lisa! That is great news! Here's hoping the months fly by so you can get back out of bed!!