Sunday, June 3, 2007

"She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"


Folks, this is Brandiggity Dawgs Rocking 8th Birthdee Bash. You know you wish you'd been there. Here is the little man pictured directly above with his little buddy Marquise. And all the way up top, feast your eyes on Brando's little love interest. Her name is Sophie. For those of you who haven't heard the tale, before they moved to Provo (and subsequently back to the big D) and Brando came home from school one day and said "Daddy, Sophie kissed me at school today...but I didn't make her stop!" Big ol' Pimp, that kiddo. Making us all proud. In any case, I have it on good authority that this may be the real one for Bran-the-Man. Turns out he told Adam and I when we were babysitting one night that Sophie is the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. So you see folks, the next generation of Lisonbeakers are as big of heartbreakers as their incredibly good looking and humble predecessors. What? You want proof? Here goes: Carter and Elizabeth, Brando and Sophie, Emma and her 2 inch shorter boyfriend who I'm told has proposed and whose proposal Emma has accepted...feel free to confirm, Kate. What can I say? We just might need to start wearing shirts that would rival Dad's "I can't wait for tomorrow because I get better looking every day." You know we could rock that look. I can see it in my mind...and we're breathtaking.

6 comments:

Rickterscale said...

Naming off the love interests, don't forget Jake and Kate (from six months old to I don't know when that crush ended); Carter and Kate (Carter chasing the car as Justin and Kate take off for the airport: "I love you Katie!!")

Michelle said...

So, where was the big party at? It looks like chuck E. Cheese or something.

Tamara said...

Yep! Chuck diddley Cheese. The mecca of whose who for 8 year olds.

Katie L. said...

Those were great times, I don't get many admirers these days, not even cooky neighbors who like bikinis. I kinda miss being loved.

Tamara said...

Kate, would it help if i told you I heard the Coach talking about how she wished you would wear a bikini next time you come to visit? I mean, it weirded me out but I thought it might make you feel better.

Katie L. said...

Pass,
I'd rather hear Carter scream I love you.