Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Neighbors...

I don't know about you, but I've generally had good luck with neighbors. This lady who lives next door is renting...she's kind of, well, shall we say...white trashish? But, she takes immaculate care of her yard...better than the owner used to. Anyway, she's been banned from the elementary school for being a psycho. But, she's always been nice to me. She asked me yesterday, "So, when's the big move?" I answered Saturday. She then said, "Now, what are you going to do about the daycare you have?" For a minute, I didn't know what she was referring to, then I realized that she thought since I had so many kids, I must run a daycare. Nice. I thought that was really funny, but then I ran into my neighbor on the other side...a 50something Columbian guy. He's very jolly and happy. So, I was in the garage getting our swim stuff ready and he came over and started talking. After like 15 minutes, he said, so you're going swimming? I sad that we were. He said with big eyes and a wide grin...are you wearing a bikini? I laughed and said no (thinking to myself...time to go!) Then he said, I love to look at women in bikinis. They are so beautiful. I don't do anything, just look...Wow...I don't think he realized he said that outloud. He's a little cooky. Nice, but cooky.

5 comments:

Matt and/or Lisa said...

Oh my gosh. I don't even have anything good to say - but I feel like I have to leave a response to the bikini-looker story. Wow - that made me laugh. You took it so well! Then again, how can you not take "you look hot" well?

It's just too bad there aren't more gentlemen like him around these days.

Looks like it's a really really great time for you to move.

L

Rickterscale said...

Does it make me a creep for frequently asking Michelle if she's wearing a bikini under her clothes?

The Queen said...

Haha Rick! You never knew that guy had the hots for your wife did you?? Don't be worried, though. Michelle told us his teeth were moving and grooving while he was talking. If there's anything that's a turnoff it's your man's teeth falling out when it's gettin' hot and heavy.

Courtney said...

You can't really blame either of your neighbors. I mean, you do kind of run a day care - you just don't get paid for it. And you are kind of hot, even I wish you would wear your bikini to the pool.

Oh and Judy, you repulse me. That last sentence sounded like it was coming from experience and it made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

Tamara said...

I agree with Courtney...about Michelle in a kibini but also about Judy being repulsive. One more comment like that and we'll have to ban you AND the rickterscale from the blog. Seriously!