Saturday, July 21, 2007

Howdy

Wow...I must say this blog has been less than fabulous lately...I can't post very often and I can't post any pictures because I don't have my computer out to upload them to.

Okay, today we went to a party for one of Jake and Bella's friends (they're brother and sister). In the middle of the party, the kids were swimming and the birthday boy got hurt, like hit in the face really hard...I was sitting in a chair talking to some other parents and heard the commotion and I said outloud...What did Carter do now? They all started laughing at me because there were 16 kids in the pool and I assumed it was Carter. Well, guess what? IT WAS CARTER. I knew it. I seriously love that kid, but he has no concept whatsoever of consequences. Like if I throw this hammer in a pool with 15 other kids in it, it might hit somebody. No, he just goes right ahead and throws it anyway.

Then later, the dad of the little boy said...hey Carter, maybe you could stop throwing rocks because somebody's going to get hurt. Again...in a party with all these kids and plenty to do, How does Carter entertain himself? Yep, by throwing rocks. Wow. Anyone else continually mortified in public?

1 comment:

The Queen said...

I'm sorry, I really don't mean to laugh but this is just really funny!!