Thursday, July 5, 2007

The library with Lia

Okay folks, Malia is slightly bipolar. She goes from "I happy Mom" to stark raving crazy in negative two seconds. Today, the library had a free magic show so we went...it's about 45 minutes long. Malia spent the entire time jumping up and down, sitting on every kid around, unloading and reloading my purse repeatedly, and making all kinds of noise. Afterwards, the kids wanted to get a couple books. I thought it was a good idea so we went to the children's room where Malia proceded to scream at the top of her lungs. I'm not talking your little baby scream, I'm talking your full fledged, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to shut up EVER" scream. I thought it would be fun to ignore her...which I did until the looks just got to be too much. So, I gathered up the kiddies to leave when I realized I was missing one of Malia's shoes...she had thrown it on the floor...so we got to walk up and down the aisles of the nice quiet library with crazy Malia just screeching at the top of her lungs. I think they like us. I am pretty sure they want us to come back...

No comments: